Monday, August 9, 2010

Wax Moths


My house is invested with wax moths! Wax moths are a type a type of moth that are attracted to honeycombs. Last month I kept finding bees in my bathroom and then I found out that the bee's honeycomb was in the wall of my bathroom. They kept getting in through this little crack and there was a hole in my cabinets in my room so they got out from there to. So my bathroom and my bedroom had bee's. So then the guys came, killed them all, and sealed the crack. But I don't think they sealed it good enough. Becasue that's where the moths are coming from. The honeycomb from the bee's was still in the wall so the moths got attracted. Now I just put up a trap!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I set off a bomb in the bathroom this weekend.. They are all dead.. Thier new home is the ShopVac :)

    ReplyDelete